Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Insert Applicable Title Here




















Hi, My name is Melodramatic. What’s yours?

I’m a little annoyed with my Whiny Self, not only because I’m a terrible whiner but because it takes a lot of effort to be this depressing. And if there’s one thing I don’t have at this particular moment, it’s the desire to expend any effort whatsoever.

So in lieu of bitching about my current situation (due to that pesky unlubed legal fist and all), I’m going to talk about cute boys.

Here is one:

Dear Jeremy Piven:

First, you should know that your hairline in the movie PCU circa 1994 is very different from your current hairline. Normally men continue to lose hair, but you have mastered the male hair loss gene and actually REGROWN hair on your head. I commend you for this, I really do. Just know that I love you in spite of your current strange, artificial mop. Though in the above picture you look wicked hot and I would totally make out with you.


Here is another one:
















Dear Robert Downey, Jr:

You have a bit of a drug problem. For whatever reason, I find this attractive. Possibly because it causes your normal rapid-fire wit to explode into unknown territory. Also, I bet you’re a hell of a compulsive cleaner and there’s nothing more appealing than a man who will assist me in all-night cleaning fests. I would bear your children if I was into that whole caring for another being for the rest of your natural born life thing.

All my lust,
Robin

7 comments:

kiki said...

i like Robert Downey Jr too

Carl from L.A. said...

All-night cleaning fest - is that as good as all-night lovemaking?

Anonymous said...

I'll tell RJ (That's what he likes his friends to call him0 that you want his children.

were you even born when the breakfast club came out?

Unknown said...

kiki- rdj is delicious

carl- it is JUST as good. and you get a clean house

bug butt- i do not judge you for your unappreciation of jeremy piven.

duckie- um, it is SO not allowed for you to joke about knowing robert downey, jr.

monkeybutt- see, i love a girl who has an appreciation for the tasty drug addicts of the world.

Anonymous said...

I went to high school with him.

Anonymous said...

haha! Robert Downey Jr!?

Anonymous said...

where the hell are you bird lady?