Thursday, July 21, 2005

PEACE OUT BITCHES

Might I add that I SEND HOLY THANKS TO THE GOD OF VACATION REQUESTS because I'm gettin out of town on a southbound train. Countdown: One hour and 7 minutes until interstate velocity is reached!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE WHOLE DAYS OF SITTING ON MY MOTHERS COUCH, DOING NOTHING BUT DISCUSSING WHATEVER HOME DECORATING/IMPROVEMENT/DESTRUCTION SHOW HAPPENS TO BE ON THE LEARNING CHANNEL.

O BLESS-ED BE THE VACATION REQUEST GODS!! BLESS-ED!!!

5 comments:

Adam said...

Skank.

I'd love to be all, 'happy r&r' 'n' that but I'm still doing this godawful mugginfuggin documentation!


ah, forgive.
Have fun Birdie!! Get sloth!

meghansdiscontent said...

Ho,

Should have told somebody.
I'll be in Hope this weekend.
Why can I never get more than 20 miles away from you???

Oh, and I have an appointment with Alana today. My hair is happy, but it's not ecstatic. So she's going to re-do it.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Oooohmmmmm....blessed be the vacation gods indeed. We just had a vacation to Portland but we are ready for another one already so I am praying to the gods as well. :) Hope you had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Figured you'd appreciate these, considering your one of the most cynical people ive ever come across either on the net or in real life...enjoy.

http://www.omnipresence.mahost.org/antischool.htm

http://www.whywork.org/

Oh yeah, umm, it would probably be best if you didnt look at these at work...

Yours sincerely, that mad conspiricy theorist that used to leave random comments on your blog a few months ago, who then disapeared but might be back now, but will probably forget about this blog again for awhile then suddenly remember and come back.

Or SoF (soldier0fortune) ( if you will...

Chris said...

So when did you see me at the D? Was it Friday after work? You should have said hi. It is one of my hangouts.