Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Midol Ain't Got Nothing On This

Turns out Matteo was less inclined to turn down free punani than I thought, no matter how much he may have wanted to defend my honor.

After a tearful two-hour long phone conversation- Matteo, apologizing for being such a blatant heterosexual and me, accusing him of being a disloyal and opportunistic legless amphibian- I hung up the phone with a two ton brick residing in my lower intestinal track.

Not only had The Notsoex NOT learned her lesson, Justin Bloober never displayed any outward signs of jealousy AND MY BESTEST FRIEND NUZZLED WITH THAT HEINOUS COW OF A GIRL.

And so I went to college that next year. Where I learned all about karma.

AND SUDDENLY ALL BECAME CLEAR.

Fucking life lessons.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"It all became clear."

You learned that violence is good for you?

You learned that what they serve isn't really food and you forced Matteo eat it until he exploded?

You realized that boys are smelly and started dating girls for a bit?

Jenni said...

Seriously Birdie, write a book. I want it, now. You are such a great read.
Damn that Matteo and his man parts.

Barry S. said...

Robin, this is good stuff. Funny how it sucks then but now it is quite the entertaining little nugget.


P.S. Coyote mike, I like the way you think, buddy.

Carl from L.A. said...

Men think with two heads.

Drunken Chud said...

damn you and your cliffhangers. i want to tune in next time, same bat time, same bat channel. yet, i want to know all! dear god, between you, 24, and sundays grey's anatomy... i can't take it!

heh, mike, i like where your mind's at.

carl... gotta disagree. we only think with one. this i am positive of.

meghansdiscontent said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I so KNOW what you're talking about.
And AMEN . . karma got the better of the situation.

LOVE IT!