Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You Thought I Was Dead, Didn't You

As it turns out, I’ve been moved to a different part of the Fluffy Cloud Where The Carebears Live.  This particular part is actually the innermost sanctum of the Fluffy Cloud and requires Actual Work; not to mention the Quick Learning one is expected to participate in.  And though one could get excited that this new part of the Fluffy Cloud comes complete with a Blackberry, a cell phone and a laptop, keep in mind that these are not just fun toys—they are, in fact, tools one is expected to use daily as a part of this Actual Work process. 

So because I will be sharing a cube with a very official sounding Carebear while I am trained to the fullest extent of the law, my email and internet access will be sporadic and short.  Please Bear with me. 

If you’re nice, I might get Brittany to write some stories about last weekend. 

But only if you’re very, very nice.

 

9 comments:

Carl from L.A. said...

no, didn't think you're dead, just mildly concerned.

Drunken Chud said...

the dead have risen!

janestarr said...

Completely understand, go summon the CareBear stare and kick some office butt or something like that;)

Coyote Mike said...

I never never never want to work someplace where I have to have an electronic leash on me at all times.

Faltenin said...

Blackberry, phone and laptop.

"(Care)Bare Necessities"

(waddles off like Baloo)

meghansdiscontent said...

Volunteering me for things again? :)

(PS - called Bakey Bake, he's in for Saturday!)

Texas Roxy said...

OHHHH Great Robin of the fluffy carebear cloud...do share you wisdoms and happenings with us tiny watchmen down below.

~Signed,
The Human Race

^_^

the belligerent intellectual said...

I'm not sure "work" is a valid excuse to not blog. Although I guess in the alternative being a Carebear is a pretty valid excuse, what with the chubby finders making typing so difficult.

Barry S. said...

We all will be fervently thumb-wrestling in anticipation of your return.